Saturday, January 8, 2011

RINGing in 2011!!



Happy New Year everyone!!
I'm going to take this fresh beginning to set some goals that I want to accomplish as an artist for the year - seriously - this time! I have a few sketchy ideas of new design paths and some techniques that I want to learn. As these ideas become more clear, I will be posting about them here on my blog !

The first thing on my list has begun today!! I have joined a group of jewelry artists who are participating in a challenge on Flickr - "Ring a Week" for 2011! My entry for Week #1 is this organic ring with a Native Spiderweb Copper cabochon, set in sterling.

I hope you will enjoy following me on this journey through the year - I will be posting my ring every week, plus featuring other artists who are creating a Ring a Week for the challenge!
To view the Flickr page with everyone's entries, click HERE!
My thanks to Tomi for organizing this adventure!!

4 comments:

  1. I joined RAW too! I'm really looking forward to it! Great piece...can't wait to see the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    Amy, I LOVE your new crown ring, great job!!! Your ahead of me, I'm still working on Week 3!

    ReplyDelete